6 Nutritional Solutions from Nestlé Health Science
Cancer can directly impact nutrition, so eating well is extremely important. Nutritional therapy – a set of therapeutic measures for maintaining or recovering nutritional status – seeks to prevent malnutrition, reduce treatments’ adverse reactions and complications after surgeries, and avoid treatment interruption. These products add to your nutrition and contribute to your wellbeing!1-9
Learn about Nestlé’s nutritional solutions that can help you on your journey!
I’ve Been Diagnosed
Helps to reach nutritional goals and maintain weight.Learn more
Starting the Treatment
Contains immunonutrients recommended for surgical preparation and immunological preparation during chemo and radiotherapy.Learn more
Coping with Side Effects
A fresh taste to encourage salivation and improve food tolerance.Learn more
End of Treatment
Helps to reach nutritional goals and maintain weight.
- Muscaritoli M, et al. The "parallel pathway": a novel nutritional and metabolic approach to cancer patients. Intern Emerg Med. 2011;6(2):105-112.
- Laviano A, Di Lazzaro L, Koverech A. Nutrition support and clinical outcome in advanced cancer patients. Proc Nutr Soc. 2018;77(4):388-393.
- Muscaritoli M, Arends J, Aapro M. From guidelines to clinical practice: a roadmap for oncologists for nutrition therapy for cancer patients. Ther Adv Med Oncol. 2019;11:1758835919880084.
- Arends J, Bachmann P, Baracos V et.al. ESPEN guidelines on nutrition in cancer patients. Clin Nutr. 2017;36(1):11-48.
- Cotogni P, Pedrazzoli P, De Waele E et al. Nutritional Therapy in Cancer Patients Receiving Chemoradiotherapy: Should We Need Stronger Recommendations to Act for Improving Outcomes? J Cancer. 2019;10(18):4318-4325.
- Prado CM, Purcell SA, Laviano A. Nutrition interventions to treat low muscle mass in cancer. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2020;11(2):366-380.
- Baracos VE, et al. Cancer-associated cachexia. Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2018;4:17105.
- Ravasco P. Nutrition in Cancer Patients. J Clin Med. 2019;8(8):1211.
- de Van Der Schueren MAE. Use and effects of oral nutritional supplements in patients with cancer. Nutrition. 2019;67-68:110550.